Time = Money
Maybe Time is even > Money
In general, people keep very close accounts of their money, where it goes etc. It is perhaps good practice to hold yourself to account for the time you have. Not sure what the best way to do that is.
13:15 – sitting in bed, half sleeping, trying to revise
shower, cleaning, changed, prayed, dinner
18:20 – studying
In terms of the 6 golden rules:
- wake up early – I didn’t; woke up at about noon I think
- Pray – 1 out of 5
- Eat well – did have a little breakfast
- No tomorrow – did do some work today, could have done way more
- Time – did waste time on Youtube/random browsing
- Be happy – really struggling to be, to feel any emotion at all. Tired, exhausted for no reason, self-hatred ?self-pity Not sure.
Where do my 24hrs go?
24 x 60 = 1440 minutes