Words of wisdom, advice from parents, repeated numerous times over the years – why does it seem so difficult to put into practice?
- Wake up early – sleeping too much is not good for you
- Pray – on time – make the prayer a priority
- Don’t leave till tomorrow what you can do today – Tomorrow never comes
- Eat well – don’t miss breakfast – drink a glass of milk at night
- Don’t waste time –
- Be happy – you have a roof over your head, food on the plate, warmth, parents, health, wealth, a great mind, endless opportunities – everything to be happy and grateful for
Time – the most important possession anyone has?
My dad always says – ‘Be organised’ I haven’t been able to organise my life in the 25 years I’ve been on this earth
Regret – scares me the most. The regret my future self may feel at the way I’m spending my time today. The regret for not being happy when I have everything. So why won’t I do all these things?